Creepy-Cute DIY Tulle Bats and Pattern


Another Halloween Decoration! I am just loving working with tulle. It makes such adorable, creepy little creatures for Halloween decorations! I am crazy about the spider from last week and it inspired today's bats. I hope you enjoy them! Happy Halloween!

Materials:
3"x4.5" peice of Cardboard
Black Tulle Ribbon
Wire or Chenille Pipe Cleaner
Felt (crafting square or from a bolt)
Wobbly eyes
Your favorite crafting glue


And here is the cut out pattern.  Right click on it and double click "Open image in new tab," then print.  It's 8.5"x11."


Joyfully,
Chalie



Comments

  1. These are adorable! Oh...I mean, so creepy... ;) I like the way you shared the pattern, too. Pinning to my Holidays: Halloween Crafts board! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted to make it easy for people to do it themselves. :o)

      Delete
  2. Oh they are so cute- and a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love an excuse to use tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really good and so easy! Thanks for linking up to the Friday Follow Along. I am pinning this and make sure you stop by tomorrow because you are featured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. extreme Halloween cuteness!! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. I featured you on facebook ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous! Thanks Katherine! I am going to go check it out right now! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment