Doll Hair: free pattern and tutorial-Step 3, latching on the hair



It's Friday!  I am sorry, but I will not be posting a phototip here this week.  I only have enough time for one tutorial.  Check in next Friday for a new blog on phototips.


Today it is time to put together the elements of our wig.  It is really only a two step process:
1. Cut the hairs. 
2. Latch it in.

To make the steps the simple I phographed each of the steps.  I am a visual learner, so things like this help me and I hope they are helpful to you too.

 1.Cut the hairs.

2. Latch the hairs into the base cap.
*Remember you will have 2 "hairs" for each 1 strand of yarn used.

Looking for a doll to put it on?


Comments

  1. I can't find the words to say thank you, to let you know how grateful I am for his hair tutorial. I'm subscribed now, I hope. Thankyouthankyouthankyou...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried so many times to do this but always came out with toooo much hair for the doll. now I know why!!! thanks from my heart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment