Free Thanksgiving Printables, Cards & Decorations


Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!
I thought it might be nice to have some matching printables to match the banner.  So, here you go, napkin rings, place cards, and Thank you notes.  All 3 sets are on US standard 8.5"x11" scale.  So, you will be able to use your home printer to make them.  They look great printed on card-stock. Right click on the one you want and double click "Open image in new tab," then print.
Here is a link to the matching banner:

Here's a fun alternative to grown up place cards.  I made free printable pumpkin leaf tags that say Happy Thanksgiving and others that are blank for you to fill in.

I hope you enjoy them and have a lovely holiday!
Charlie

Try an easy and updated classic:


Here are link parties I love and have linked this on!

Comments

  1. Hey, thanks for these! Very cute and very useful! Found you thru Katherine's Thursday Favorite Things Linky Party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I see you are a Christian fiction author. That along with romantic classics (like Austen, Eliot, or the Brontes) is my favorite genre. :o) Thanks for the comment! (And you gained a new follower!) Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. I like the garland you made! Pinned for everyone to find, thanks for linking up to Follow along Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pattern. I love the card. Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love for you to link up to The DIY'ers. http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-diyers-39.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment