Free Easter Card Printable


Easter is a week away!
 Last night on pinterest I saw a super cute canvas tutorial and a printable.  I thought it would make a wonderful card and made one inspired by Virginia's, at Fynes Designs, "Easy Happy Hoppy Easter Canvas."
I used dafont.com to pick out the perfect fonts, BUDMO & LP Rabbits.

This is for 8.5"x11" print at 100% and it will make 2-4.25"x5.5" cards.  Here is a link to the PDF on my Google Docs if you have trouble printing from my website.
Here is the outside:
And here is an inside, if you don't want it left blank:
 I hope y'all have a fabulous Easter!


These images are for personal use only.  I do not authorize any commercial use or movement of this image or copy thereof from this blog or my Google Drive onto any other website.





Comments

  1. VERY cute! I love the large bunny at the bottom! I'm so glad my project inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Virginia! I am glad that you like it!

      Delete
  2. Pinned ya! Hugs from Mindie May @ Bacon Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! It’s Deonna from the Child at Heart blog. I was just stopping by to say hello! I will be pinning these are printing them for my secret sister gift at church! I am doing a great spring necklace giveaway and would love for you to come by and enter to win :) Have a joyful week!
    http://www.thechildatheartblog.com/2014/04/spring-statement-necklaces-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet! I am sure she will love your thoughtfulness. Thanks Deonna for letting me know and the invite!

      Delete
  4. So cute! And I love your choice of fonts. I am a card/letter loving gal so I just had to stop by and get a closer look. Glad I did. Visiting via "WakeUpWednesday" linkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Barb! I am glad you like it. :o)

      Delete
  5. Oooh how sweet! These would be perfect for me to print for my son to color the inside of and send off to grandparents! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be so nice! Grandparents always love the scribbles of their sweet little ones. :o)

      Delete

Post a Comment