Free Embroidery Pattern & Stitch Guide, Part 2 of an 18" American Girl Doll's Free Dress Pattern


This is Part 2 of a 3 part pattern & tutorials mini series for an 18 inch doll outfit.  
Part 2 is the embroidery tutorial to embellish the dress.  
Part 3 is the capris pattern and tutorial.
The pattern is in the upper portion on the front of the dress pattern.  You can click on it and print it at 100% or go to the PDF.

As you can see, I add another leaf on the twigs while embroidering it.  You can add one on or make it like my original drawing, just have fun and make it your own.

I have a basic pictorial tutorial below for each of the stitches, but if you would like a more detailed tutorial to recreate each stitch, click here.
*The flower center is not a French Knot because I have not mastered them.  I used small over lapping straight stitches.



Comments