Betsy's Reversible Dress & Slippers, free patterns


Eva's Betsy has several outfits to share with you.  This is the first pattern to go with her doll body.  She has a larger bottom than Nancy or Lila.  This makes her more stable but also means that her patterns are fuller at the bottom than theirs would need to be.
Nancy's traditional dress would fit her, though the bloomers wouldn't.

Here are the free patterns and tutorials to make Betsy:
  

Materials for the Reversible Dress & Slippers:
1/4 yards of 2 fabrics
thread
11" of 1/2 wide velcro (cut to 1/4" wide)
8.5" x 5.75" piece of craft felt (half a sheet)
Optional:
different scraps to make yoke collars

Here is the pattern. You can click on it and print it at 100% or go to the PDF.

The directions to make this dress are the same as my 18" American Girl Doll reversible dress tutorial:


Happy Sewing!  I hope that you are all enjoying a beautiful day!

Comments

  1. Everytime you release something for these dollies I love it!!
    What a great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like it. It's so nice to be able to share the things I make for the littles I love with everyone. It makes me smile! So, thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  2. This doll is so pretty! Thanks so much for linking up at Submarine Sunday @ USS Crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment