Free Printables, Decorating Blythe's room



Good afternoon, y'all!

I am in full-scale, uncomfortable, "will it ever end, but wait it's happening too soon," last month of pregnancy, nesting.  I don't think I can make that picture any clearer.  :o)  I am decorating Blythe's room instead of the new baby's for 2 reasons.  
Number 1:
We moved into this house a year ago and she immediately asked to have her room painted blue. However, it didn't happen until last month and now I am finishing up the details.  I have never fully decorated her room at either house, so she is due.

Number 2:  
The gender of baby number 3 is not known to my husband because he loves to be surprised.  I don't want to make gender neutral decor.  Not my thing, though I have seen some beautiful nurseries by other bloggers.  I am however brainstorming the baby's room and hope to have it done early next year.

I guess I nest weirdly. I am happily nesting in my own way, but I hope I am not alone in this . Have you or someone you love nested in a slightly unconventional way?
Anyhow, I have been mulling over her walls for a month.  I knew I wanted to use bible verses that would encourage and comfort her, just how to do it was the question.  I take way too long thinking about things if I let myself.  She would graduate before I was through if I didn't just start making things as I am thinking it out.  That said, I have made several printables for her room that I am not even planning on using now.  I simplified my design for the wall and minimized what I would use.  I usually start large and trim down to a better design.  Though sometimes I am over the top.  I admit that I love gaudy done right!  Hahaha!  I will show you her room in a before and after when it is all put together.  I am so excited!

I have 4 sets of free printables right now to share.  This is the first one.  I love this flower and wreath combo.  I purchased the clip art from Graphic Market for $5.  They have some super cute elements and the copyright statement allows me to share my printables with you.  They arrived in my inbox almost immediately after I completed my purchase.  It was nice.

I made the 2 prints using their color scheme to begin.  However, when I printed it the colors were all wrong for her room.  So, I saved what I had made and made a new set with colors that were great with her room decor.  As a result, you get to chose the version you want!  :o)  
  
Version One:
  
Version Two:
  

Click on the images above and it will take you to the PDFs to print.  These images were made to be 8.5"x11" 300dpi. Just choose which pages you want to print in the selection menu of your printer and print. They can be trimmed to 8"x10" or 8"x8" if printed as they are.  I recommend printing on card-stock for the best results.  If you don't have a printer you can download these images and order prints online to be printed on card-stock at most office supply stores for less than a $1.

Here is Part 2:
Here is how they look on her wall and a tutorial on how to make 3D ruffled letters:

I hope you all have a wonderful day!  If you are waiting on even more outfits for your free Betsy Doll pattern, don't worry there is more to come.  I have craft ADHD and couldn't wait to share my free printables!  :o)


Have a wonderful day!

As I was looking through my pinterest page.  I realized that I pinned this same wreath used in another free printable by Kristi at "I Should be Mopping the Floor."  It's so cute that I want to share it with y'all too!  (Clicking on the image will direct you to her post and printable.)


Shared at these Party Places & "Wow us Wednesday."

Comments

  1. Those are beautiful, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! "Gaudy done right", I like that. I bet her room will be wonderful and I hope she appreciates all the time you spent on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Thank you for sharing and for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things Bog Hop. Watch for your feature on Monday xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine! I am so glad that you like them enough to feature them! That's wonderful! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. These are adorable! I love the color choices. I tried clicking on the picture and it took me to the John 3:16 world picture. (It's adorable too, btw.) Is it operator error? ;-) Thanks so much for sharing this at my Creative Ways Link Party. Good to see you here at the party!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put the wrong link! Thanks for noticing. It is fixed now! :o)

      Delete
  5. Sure thing! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the printables and saved them on my computer! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look just like the Rifle Paper Co ones I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of them. I will have to look that up. I love seeing new cute things. Thanks!

      Delete
  8. These printables are so pretty. Thanks for sharing @DearCreatives Inspiration Spotlight! Pinned. Hope the time goes by quick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment