Free Printables, World Map with John 3:16: The Floral Collection


Good morning, y'all!
This is the second set of prints in my 5 part series for printables. As you can see, my top right hand map and bottom left hand match the printables I put out last week.

I am hanging them up with the map in the center and these prints on the ends in Blythe's room.  I actually made the map prints before I made the wreaths and have a whole basic colors collection of it that I will be putting on the blog soon.  So, if you can't use the floral look, there will soon be something for you too.

My 12yo son looked at what I was making and declared it to be "clever."  Haha!  I hope you like it too!

Click on the images below and it will take you to the PDFs to print. These images were made to be 8.5"x11" 300dpi, though you can adjust it when printing. Just choose which pages you want to print in the selection menu of your printer and print. I recommend printing on card-stock for the best results. If you don't have a printer you can download these images and order prints online to be printed on card-stock at most office supply stores for less than a $1.
I wish I knew where the floral backgrounds on the first & last maps came from.  I found them on Pinterest and they only linked straight to the image.  So, I can't share that with you. I feel bad about that.  I made the backgrounds of the middle 2 using the wreaths from the printables I shared last week.

Shared at these Party Places & "Wow us Wednesday."


Comments

Post a Comment