Free Printables, ABC I (love) U: for boys or girls


I think the ABC, I love you chart is so sweet.  I couldn't find one that had the letters beginning an then ending at the same spots.  (I admit to being a bit of a perfectionist, I think it's because I am an oldest. Do you share my compulsion?) So, I made one and now you can use it too.  I have been making printables like crazy for a few days.  I hope you are enjoying them!
Click on the images below and it will take you to the PDFs to print. These images were made to be 8.5"x11" 300dpi, though you can adjust it when printing.  Just choose which pages you want to print in the selection menu of your printer and print. I recommend printing on card-stock for the best results. If you don't have a printer you can download these images and order prints online to be printed on card-stock at most office supply stores for less than a $1.



Tomorrow it will be world maps!
Have a beautiful day!

Shared at these Party Places & "Wow us Wednesday."

Comments

  1. Fantastic printables! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shares following via bloglovin found you on bewitchin projects block party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links last Friday! I loved this post so much that I chose it to be featured for this weeks party. :) Go grab a button you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great printable! So sweet that you did one in blue and one in pink too! Thanks for sharing with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment