Guinea Pig Doodle Embroidery, Free Applique Pattern & Instructions



I made this pillow over a month ago for my sweet D-group girl's dorm bed. She was off to college this month and I wanted her to have something that was fun and unique for her room. She loves guinea pigs and has decorated her room in magenta, black & white. And this is what I woke up thinking about for her! I am sharing my simple instructions and pattern so that you can have a pillow (or anything else you consider applique worthy) with your very own loving pair of pigs! Hahaha!

Materials for the pillow:
1/2 yard of background fabric
1/4 yard of fabric for the applique
stuffing for the pillow
sewing machine (optional)
thread, needle
Click on the pattern below to direct you to my pdf for printing. Print at 100%, any clipping that may occur will not affect your print:


Have a wonderful week!

Comments

  1. so cute!! I would have never thought to put guinea pigs on a pillow, but the result is darling!! You are featured this weekend at the Create Link Inspire features over at Nap-Time Creations- Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! I always love your features and being in them even more! :o)

      Delete
  2. Aw. So cute! I like that it's an a nice soft minky fabric too. Thanks for linking up at Show Me Saturday. I hope to see you there this week too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting and stopping by! :o) I am glad that you like it.

      Delete
  3. how adorable! love your little guinea pigs! they turned out great on this pillow! Thanks for sharing the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete

Post a Comment