DIY Tulle Spider: Shabby Chic Halloween Decor



Hey y'all!  I am in Birthday/Halloween Party Decor mode!  Here is what I made today.  It is the sweetest looking Spider I have ever seen.  My son actually hugged it!  I think I am going to make two or four more.

For the upcoming birthday I am doing a Shabby Chic Halloween Party.  I know that's a bit silly for a toddler's birthday party, but I am sure that by next year she will be naming her theme and I won't have this flexibility again.  So, I am running with it!

Cheese Cloth, Mason Jars, Burlap, Tulle, Ribbon, Jute, & a bit of Glitter!  I am have a ball!  Hehehe!  And I get to share it with y'all.

Materials:
Cardboard
wire or 2 chenille pipe cleaners
scrap of felt
wobbly eyes (or improvise, I thought about hot glue dots with glitter)
1/2" wide wired Ribbon (cut 4 pieces 16" long)
Hot Glue & Glue Gun
String (optional)
Side View!


Have a Happy Halloween!

Check out my other Halloween Creations:

Comments

Post a Comment