Free Pattern: Mod Pleated Doll Dress

Happy Monday afternoon!  I hope everyone is having a great summer!  My kids are swimming right beside me as I blog.  I love warm weather fun & I can't believe that my son starts school this week.  Why are summer vacations so short?!  
Well, here is another free dress pattern for Betsy!
She is a 15" doll and also a free pattern made by me for my darling little goddaughter's second birthday.  I hope you enjoy making her!
Here are the free patterns and tutorials to make Betsy:
  
and a different dress:


Materials for the Mod Pleated Dress & Slippers:
1/4 yard of fabric
contrasting strip of fabric
thread
11" of 1/2 wide velcro (cut to 1/4" wide)
8.5" x 5.75" piece of craft felt (half a sheet) for the slippers

Here is the pattern. You can click on it and print it at 100% or go to the PDF.

Below is a tutorial for Betsy's Mod Pleated Dress.  The way the pattern is made is the same as Lila's dress even though they are different sizes/cuts.  Lila's tutorial is a bit more detailed, so check it out if you need it.  Also, Betsy and Lila have the same size feet.  So, you can use Lila's boot pattern for Betsy too.

Happy Sewing!

Comments