Free Printables, Chalkboard Bible Verses

Good Morning, y'all!

Still in decor mode!  I have 2 more free printable posts to get out to you asap!  I love decorating with  printables because they are inexpensive, versatile, and fun!  I hope you enjoy them too!

I know I usually provide a background story with most of what I make, but if I am going to get all of these out this week, I am just going to have to publish them!  As, some of you know I have been decorating our almost 4yo daughter's room and these were originally going on her wall, then I made the one on the right for our 12yo son.  I have such a great idea for his bathroom.  Hopefully, coming soon!  I am awful about making things and moving on before I blog it.  Sorry, y'all!  I also have more doll patterns to put up, before and afters, and some decoration tutorials.  I must write less and post more!  Tomorrow I have an ABC I<3U chalkboard prints, for girls or boys.  :o)

On to the printables!

Click on the images below and it will take you to the PDFs to print. These images were made to be 8.5"x11" 300dpi, though you can adjust it when printing. They full page one can be trimmed to 8x10 and the double one can be made into 2 5x7s.  Just choose which pages you want to print in the selection menu of your printer and print. I recommend printing on card-stock for the best results. If you don't have a printer you can download these images and order prints online to be printed on card-stock at most office supply stores for less than a $1.




I created these using Photoshop, but not everyone has Photoshop and there are some great free editing tools out there, like PicMonkey. (I use them to make my collage headers. It quick and easy!)  Hannah at "We Lived Happily Ever After" has a great tutorial on how to make one there.  So, if you have a DIY streak and want to make the perfect printable for yourself, check it out!



I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Shared at these Party Places & "Wow us Wednesday."


Comments

  1. Hi Charlie,
    I love these. I will be printing these and framing them. I have just the place for them. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you like them, Trish! You are welcome. I hope they encourage your joy! :o)

      Delete
  2. Amazing Collection Of Chalkboar Verse. And also you got such a great designed blog Charlie... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment